View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 11:17 AM
NcToker420 is offline NcToker420

Send a message via Yahoo to NcToker420
it is a gateway computer and in reinstalled the game it said i have all the video requirments for this game i had this black hawk down game before on a intergraded 32 mb video card on my old pc and only 512 mb of ram on this one i got dual 2.2 ghz processor 128 mb intel G33 chipset which is compatable 2 gigs of ram and i have updated everything i know to update on this computer even taken down my firewalls and anti virus i have a gateway desktop computer it will let me play some single player maps fully like gasoline alley bandits crossing anybody know any last tricks or anything i cant even find the sysdump.txt saved file and i have searched everywhere in my computer to delete it cause i heard that works i have the newest version of bhd and everything i was told to send sysdump.txt saved to novalogic but i cant even find the file in my system that says that and the bhd game installed just under the folder black hawk down it didnt put novalogic/blackhawkdown so please any last tips before i delete this game for good

HELP!!!!!