View Single Post
Old 06-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Scott is offline Scott
AKA. Panther

I as well as Thor from novaworld.cc and probably the guy from edcint (I do not know him) know how to decode the glb/gsb files. The issue is actually joining the servers on the player side. I believe I also know how to authenticate a JO/DFX server like I can a BHD server for hosts.

I actually know a good portion of how the join/host sequence for JO/DFX work. At least, I successfully joined a server from a local version of NovaWorld one time before I archived the project for the time being. I was hoping that Nova would hold off until this winter so I could have more time to re-create it all. It will require a patch for every client, but once they have that everything can run from an alternate lobby hosted by novaworld.cc or novahq

I'm going to shoot Thor a message soon and see if he's done anything more for joining JO/DFX. Sucks that we were not ready like we were for all the other games. I believe you have my email as well, if you find anything else out don't hesitate to shoot me a message I'm more then willing to work with other dedicated individuals to get JO/DFX/DFX2 back online if Nova is really down for good.

04' Dodge SRT-4, Mopar Stage 3, 406whp/436wtq