Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-08-2009, 09:06 AM
ASUKsharp is offline ASUKsharp

eek delta force angel falls

new delta at last the wait has been long toooo long why did nova make us wait so long for a new game dose look cool here is some info on the new baby Description In the near future, set in the north-west region of Central America and spanning both Colombia and Venezuela, ÒDelta Force: Angel FallsÓ presents the rural, sparsely populated areas of this exotic locale. The South American environment provides a premise which is naturally beautiful and full of new millennium conflicts. Marginal governments, involved in local expansionism, continually scuffle with one another and with major global powers. Complicating matters, drug cartels have evolved beyond money to political forces rivaling established governments. Influenced by current events, the game is both topical and novel. The sometimes local philosophy of Òyour enemy is my friend and your friend is my enemyÓ gives rise to a multitude of ever-changing alliances and conflicts which drive the gameÕs rapid action. The culmination of the conflict takes place in the Angel Falls area of Venezuela providing both a spectacular setting and a surprise ending. Game features * Exciting single player missions spread over several campaigns. * Challenging multiplayer maps supporting multiple game types. * Scenarios, tactics and equipment inspired by extensive consultations with former Delta Force personnel. * Large, open environments with operating land, air and sea vehicles. * Gratifying gunplay, well-balanced weapons, and tactically interesting dynamic environments. * Support for huge numbers of combatants per game with co-operative play against all new AI. System Requirements * Windows XP, Vista * 2.6Ghz P4 CPU * 1 GB of RAM (2GB Recommended) * DVD-ROM drive * 5GB Free Hard Drive Space * Pixel Shader 3.0 or better video card (ATI 1900+, NVidia 7900+ or better recommended) * DirectX 9.0c or higher well enjoy grinns hope its good as it looks it needs to be as nova have left us in the dark for too long
Old 01-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
why you trying to submit this in the main news?

this already been said before

sound more like your tickoff on waiting for it, think all are a bet tickoff too
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 01-08-2009, 09:21 AM

hay sorry did not see it on there not very good at this form stuff he he will it is a tick off and its not im a big delta fan have all the games cant wait for this one hope its good yeah it is a bit of a tick off and not as well if you no what i mean i cant wait for the new game but its been so long since nova gave us pc peeps anythink new i cant wait its going to have to be mega to keep up with bf2 and call of duty grinns
Old 01-08-2009, 09:22 AM

its was news to me when i found out today sorry
Old 01-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Re: delta force angel falls

officially the hardest to read post ever!

Quote:
Originally posted by ASUKsharp
new delta at last the wait has been long toooo long why did nova make us wait so long for a new game dose look cool here is some info on the new baby Description In the near future, set in the north-west region of Central America and spanning both Colombia and Venezuela, ÒDelta Force: Angel FallsÓ presents the rural, sparsely populated areas of this exotic locale. The South American environment provides a premise which is naturally beautiful and full of new millennium conflicts. Marginal governments, involved in local expansionism, continually scuffle with one another and with major global powers. Complicating matters, drug cartels have evolved beyond money to political forces rivaling established governments. Influenced by current events, the game is both topical and novel. The sometimes local philosophy of Òyour enemy is my friend and your friend is my enemyÓ gives rise to a multitude of ever-changing alliances and conflicts which drive the gameÕs rapid action. The culmination of the conflict takes place in the Angel Falls area of Venezuela providing both a spectacular setting and a surprise ending. Game features * Exciting single player missions spread over several campaigns. * Challenging multiplayer maps supporting multiple game types. * Scenarios, tactics and equipment inspired by extensive consultations with former Delta Force personnel. * Large, open environments with operating land, air and sea vehicles. * Gratifying gunplay, well-balanced weapons, and tactically interesting dynamic environments. * Support for huge numbers of combatants per game with co-operative play against all new AI. System Requirements * Windows XP, Vista * 2.6Ghz P4 CPU * 1 GB of RAM (2GB Recommended) * DVD-ROM drive * 5GB Free Hard Drive Space * Pixel Shader 3.0 or better video card (ATI 1900+, NVidia 7900+ or better recommended) * DirectX 9.0c or higher well enjoy grinns hope its good as it looks it needs to be as nova have left us in the dark for too long
Old 01-08-2009, 11:29 AM
atholon is offline atholon
"ath-hole"

Send a message via MSN to atholon
LOL steve, I second that....and the completely wrong location.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:32 AM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
unless it was new which it wasn't...
Old 01-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Yeah that info's a bit old. Thanks for posting anyway.

And please paragraph your typing and use bit correct punctuation. We'll find it easier to read.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black