Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Computers > Tech Support

Tech Support Have a problem? Maybe we can help!

Old 03-07-2005, 10:04 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Black Ops MOD Single Player Error

Ok me and my friend came accross a map error which i dont know if any of yall others have had it but,,,,,,,,,,,we both tried playing Marka Breakdown Map for Black Ops Mod and as soon as map loaded it said Mission Failure that we were suppose to protect the hostages. But the problem is we just got in the map and havent did a thing yet or even moved. Heres a screenshot of the error!!! It happened to both of us on Single Player 2 different computers his then i tried it on mine!
Is Final Conflict a upgraded and better version of this MOD or is it a whole new series of Black Ops MODS????????
Im not a big Single Player Fan once ive beat them once but my friend came accross that i tried River Raid and only layed a little and it seemed fine so i dont know how many of the maps are like that for this mod!!!

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?

Old 03-14-2005, 11:06 PM
sonicdeathumf is offline sonicdeathumf

Send a message via ICQ to sonicdeathumf Send a message via Yahoo to sonicdeathumf
hi

I'm thinking it has to do with the weapons def file but I'm not quite sure. Admittly, We never tested the mod on stock single player missions but I have noticed the same thing after it was released. We ment it to be a multiplayer mod. The good news is Final Conflict is a totally stand alone. It will also come with all new weapon models with all the reload animation and arm animation that the first Black Operations was lacking.

It also has many new buildings and many new terrians...but back to the original problem....yes...we are not sure what is causing that but will look into it before we release Final Conflict. Also, Final Conflict will have single missions with it so be looking for those if your a single player fan.

for more info please go to http://umf.webhop.net

also , here is the link to the first trailer

Watch it here

Last edited by sonicdeathumf; 03-14-2005 at 11:12 PM.
Old 03-15-2005, 05:32 PM

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Ya might wanna post that here and everywhere in the submit news forum category so it will get more hits to the trailer!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server

Old 03-15-2005, 08:11 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: Black Ops MOD Single Player Error

Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
Ok me and my friend came accross a map error which i don't know if any of ya ll others have had it but,,,,,,,,,,,we both tried playing Marka Breakdown Map for Black Ops Mod and as soon as map loaded it said Mission Failure that we were suppose to protect the hostages. But the problem is we just got in the map and haven't did a thing yet or even moved. Heres a screenshot of the error!!! It happened to both of us on Single Player 2 different computers his then i tried it on mine!
Is Final Conflict a upgraded and better version of this MOD or is it a whole new series of Black Ops MODS????????
IM not a big Single Player Fan once Ive beat them once but my friend came accross that i tried River Raid and only layed a little and it seemed fine so i don't know how many of the maps are like that for this mod!!!

clue don't shot no one till they start to shot you got it?

man your buddy shot a civilian or you did that will kill the mission rightoff the back, tell your buddy don't shot them people walking around bit he did and knows it too. good way to kill the map off fast. last line says it all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]
Old 03-16-2005, 09:16 AM

Chief i know that u dont understand theres an glitch or so in the Single Player Mission Marka Breakdown you try it or have a few others for Black Ops Mod. My friend whos on my team as another ldr to *CP* which is Scorpitone*CP* or 12voltBattery whatever his name is now lol said he was having a problem so i tried it did same thing. I didnt shoot anyone it did that as soon as the mission loaded that happens and if you look no one was shot or nothing was damaged it said that as soon as i press enter and it showed the map i even restarted it did same thing. It happened so fast i didnt even get to move the 50 cal around!!!

<=CP=> Forums

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP

Free Teamspeak Server