Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 AM
NcToker420 is offline NcToker420

Send a message via Yahoo to NcToker420
Sysdump.TXT Saved

ok i have tried just about everything there is on this i bought the game off ebgames i think for just, Delta Force Black Hawk Down i dont have team sabre and ever since i have got this game i have got nothing but sysdump.txt saved errors i have updated all my chipset drivers im running. Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual 2.20 GHz I have 2 Gigs Of Ram Windows Vista Home All Updated and Intel G33 chipset with 128 Mb Video Card all of these like i said all i have is delta force black hawk down i downloaded it off ebgames site bought it for 19.99 i have uninstalled it reinstalled it even lowered my video settings which seemed to run the game maybe 5 minutes more then sysdump.txt saved in my folders it dont have it as novalogic/blackhawkdown or what ever it just has it installed as black hawk down with no novalogic folder so any help at all please i have clean the ram defrag please i know there is some help out there for this poor vista owner lol
Old 02-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
have you updated the game online?

we need more details
you using a Tower PC or a Laptop PC?
Maker of the PC brand name
is it a new united? PC

i don't know anything about egames

sorry thats not a video card: Intel G33 chipset on the MOB only its good for office work but not heavy game play

its a video chip install on the mob is all, Intel don't make video cards at all, they slap an video chip on the MOB and they don't work at all very good with games! office work yes, go out and buy a PCIe or PCI Video card ether local Store or online.

you have to look see what Video card your mob will take slots for it

AGP, PCIe 16x, PCI, types and there are some Video cards for PCIe 1x too slots

Video cards are not Tv-Cards or Video capture cards ether...

you really need is a video card that can be pull out and put in! a video Intel G33 chip is that can't be pull out at all, its part of the MOB so its not really an video card. video cards are removable from the slot they are put into, thats why they call them video cards!

MOB Intel Video chip will always make a game crash they can't handle the heavy load thats some games need from them
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-08-2009 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:17 AM
NcToker420 is offline NcToker420

Send a message via Yahoo to NcToker420
it is a gateway computer and in reinstalled the game it said i have all the video requirments for this game i had this black hawk down game before on a intergraded 32 mb video card on my old pc and only 512 mb of ram on this one i got dual 2.2 ghz processor 128 mb intel G33 chipset which is compatable 2 gigs of ram and i have updated everything i know to update on this computer even taken down my firewalls and anti virus i have a gateway desktop computer it will let me play some single player maps fully like gasoline alley bandits crossing anybody know any last tricks or anything i cant even find the sysdump.txt saved file and i have searched everywhere in my computer to delete it cause i heard that works i have the newest version of bhd and everything i was told to send sysdump.txt saved to novalogic but i cant even find the file in my system that says that and the bhd game installed just under the folder black hawk down it didnt put novalogic/blackhawkdown so please any last tips before i delete this game for good

HELP!!!!!