Go Back   Novahq.net Forum > Games > Delta Force

Delta Force Anything to do with the Delta Force series of games, DF1, DF2, LW, TFD, BHD, DFX, AF etc.

Old 01-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Steve is offline Steve
Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Steve
Post I recieve the error message: Polytron color map not found

PROBLEM:
I recieve the error message: Polytron color map not found

RESOLUTION:
A missing or corrupted .pff file in the Delta Force Land Warrior directory causes this. You’ll need to un-install the game. Then, after the game is uninstalled you’ll need to double click on “my computer” and then proceed to double click on the hard drive where the game is installed. (Typically this is your C: drive) Proceed from your C: drive to “Program Files” and from Program Files to the “Novalogic” folder. Right click on the Novalogic folder and choose to delete the folder. After this is done, return to your desktop and empty your recycle bin. Then re-install the game.